Thank you for considering to be a host and for visiting our web site!
We would be delighted to talk to you about hosting one or more of our program participants.
As you might have read in our mission statement, our first and foremost goal is educating our visitors about New Mexico’s history, culture, and politics.
However: What makes our programs truly intercultural for our guests is living with their local hosts, getting to know people of New Mexico, their live style, their thoughts, and their wonderful hospitality. Our hosts are the connection to another world outside of the official program.
What do our hosts provide?
* bed and breakfast on most days
We usually are out of town for one or two days as you can see in
* dinner on a few days depending on the program
but not more than thrice per week
* potluck item for the good-bye dinner
* transportation in the mornings and evenings, if possible.
If you cannot drop off or pick up your visitor on one or the other day
we will arrange for transportation.
What do we offer our hosts?
* $100 per week to cover some of the costs
* hosts are invited to the welcome brunch and
the good-bye celebration
* hosts are welcome to join us for all events
on their own expense and transportation
* we invite you to an orientation event to talk about the program and
answer your questions before the program starts
Are you interested in hosting?
or fill out the form: